A complete new type of hydraulic damped non
return check valve with lever and weight for gravitation supporting closure
without linear hydraulic cylinder. Used for liquid and gaseous media. A secure
protection for pumps against back flow out of pipe systems.
Especially in case of compressible gases and
vapours, a swinging up is prevented by the oscillating damping. The hydraulic
damping also prevents a rapid closure of the valve and avoids the water hammer
effect. The valves are delivered with a 2-step damping, serially.
Temperature ranges from -20°C up to +425°C are
achieved by different materials and sealing systems. Application fields in power
generating plants, water supply companies, pipelines, tank farms and in the
common industrial systems.
Designed acc. to EN 593 / ASME B16.34. Nominal
diameters from DN 200 up to DN 1400. Flanges acc. to PN 10/16/25/40, CL. 150/300
- hydraulic damping of the pipe back flow
- prevention of pipe back flow, free of water hammer effect
- compact design
- soft and metal seated
- oscillating and conventional hydraulic damping
- long-life cycle
- different materials for a wide range of application
- closure of the valve through a counter weight for gravity supporting
- body as lug type and double flange execution